Following the runaway success (full sell out) of her dog behaviour training seminars at Cheshunt and Chigwell (since 2012), Jo Croft MA · MCFBA GODT(MT) former RVN · presents:
Why Does My Dog…?
A Canine Behaviour & Training Seminar
Jo Croft MA
MSc in Canine Psychology & Training
Date: Wednesday 25th July 2018
Time: 7pm for 7:30 start – 10pm
Venue: Par 3 Golf Course, Wormley Playing Fields,
Church Lane, Broxbourne, EN10 7QE
Join Jo and her dogs Marley and Hogan for an informative 2.5 hour Canine Behaviour Seminar focusing on the origin, motivation and management of a variety of problem dog behaviours.
Who is this seminar for?
- Want to set yourself up to be a better dog owner?
- Struggling with a dog’s poor behaviour?
- Have a general interest in the behaviour of our canine companion?
- Getting a new puppy or rescue dog and want to get it right?
- Want to enhance your knowledge and better understand the pet dog?
Jo has put together this seminar to encourage you to think differently about your four-legged friend, help you interact with dogs rationally and with an open mind and be the confident, safe dog owner or canine professional you wish to be.
Ever wondered why your dog persists in dragging you down the street, flattens everyone that walks through your door, is petrified of fireworks or leaving the house or even worse, are you dealing with dog to dog or human aggression or severe obsessive behaviours?
Jo addresses these and many more problem behaviours from the dog’s perspective, providing you with understanding and a logical approach to finding solutions in this 2.5 hour seminar focused on the behaviours she assesses and treats on a daily basis.
For ALL members of the public & canine professionals.
Q’s & A’s session at end of seminar.
- 19:30 – 20:30: Identifying problem behaviours – their origin and motivation, considering stress, building good dog/owner relationships, observing communication
- 20:30 – 20:45: Refreshment break – licensed bar
- 20:45 – 21:30: Managing the dog in difficult situations, discussing solutions and demonstrating techniques
- 21:30 – 22:00: Q&A’s / Close
Receive A Goody Bag Containing
A CPD Certificate of Attendance