Any puppy – to set them up for life
by the hour
£50 per hour (+ fuel if out of area)
Puppy training consultations can be performed either on an hourly basis at your convenience spread over a few weeks or a one off consultation requiring approximately 2-3 hours of your time. Please be aware that it is not possible to work young puppies for lengthy periods so these consultations are very much focused on educating you as an owner in good dog management.
The sessions will deal with all common puppy problems from the introduction of the puppy into your home up to adolescence and what to expect. Detailed information is given and a structure set up that helps train and educate your dog alongside your normal daily activities.
Behaviours typically dealt with:
- Toilet training / crate training
- Mouthing and jumping up
- Introduction of the collar and lead
- Introduction of basic control commands such as ‘sit’ and ‘stay’
- Managing the puppy and your older dog
- Destructive behaviour
- Crying / barking over night
- Managing the puppy with children
- Beginning lead walking and introduction of recall commands
- Dealing with boisterous / over zealous behaviour
These consultations take place at your home or chosen location and are priced at £50 hour (+ any fuel charges if you are outside my catchment area).